In submission popup, we have:
We could add an:
Some ideas about the design:
- We would prefill the email action in the Kill node and activate it.
- For the success case, we should need to inject an email action before the end node (+ cf. note about SLA below)
In case the email of the user if empty we should disable the checkbox and propose the user to edit his email in via a link.
- This will be re-used in the batch submission of the Editor
- This will be re-used in the Editor Integrated Scheduler
- We might need to have a config check or something that check that Oozie email setup is working (if not emails are silent)
- SLA could also be an alternative but they are not enabled by default AFAIK
- We will re-use SLAs for integrated scheduler