Affects Version/s: 3.10.0
Fix Version/s: 3.12.0
CDH 5.8.2 - Hue 3.10
- Share Oozie worflow to other user using group with read / modify permission, the user can't edit the workflow due to not showing edit icon at the Oozie work-flow:
- the user is not assigned the super-user permission:
- Note: if the user has super-user permission, the edit icon is pop-up the same re-produce.
Edit icon of Oozie Workflow doesn't be appeared at the Oozie Workflow Editor
- Reproduce Step:
1) Create user & group as like below:
- group name : t_groupA
- Permissions: see the captured Step 1_1
- user name : t_user1
- groups : t_groupA
- Advanced : without Superuser status : see the captured Step 1_2
2) Create and save Oozie workflow at My Documents: See the captured Step 2.
- Name : My Workflow
3) Share the My Workflow to t_groupA Group as see the captured Step 3
4) log-in t_user1 into Hue application to view shared Oozie Workflow : See the captured Step 4.
5) the t_user1 can't edit the shared workflow because there isn't edit icon at the workflow.