Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Job Browser
2. Go to Workflows tab
3. Open an individual workflow
4. URL in browser URL field will look something like "https://hue.instance.com:9999/hue/jobbrowser/#!id=9999999-99999999999999999-oozie_CN-W"
5. Navigate away from the page in the browser to something like "www.gethue.com"
6. Navigate backwards in the browser.
7. This will take you to the following URL, which is the same as before: "https://hue.instance.com:9999/hue/jobbrowser/#!id=9999999-99999999999999999-oozie_CN-W"
8. But the job browser reloads and tries to interpret this as a YARN job, and contacts the RM with the 9999999-99999999999999999-oozie_CN-W id, which of course isn't a valid YARN id, and so an error is thrown from the RM REST api and shown in Hue.
The job browser needs to understand that the URL refers to a Oozie workflow ID and instead try to load it as a workflow in the job browser, instead of a YARN job.