Affects Version/s: 4.7.0
Fix Version/s: None
Changing the password of your wifi network can make your wifi less vulnerable. Since there are lots of applications and programs that can hack nearby wifi, you can keep your network safe by changing the password regularly.
Click here to know more- http://www.webesupport.com/how-to-change-wifi-name-coxChanging the password of your wifi network can make your wifi less vulnerable. Since there are lots of applications and programs that can hack nearby wifi, you can keep your network safe by changing the password regularly. Click here to know more- http://www.webesupport.com/how-to-change-wifi-name-cox
This will enhance the security and hacking won't be easy and only you can use your wifi. Moreover, if you do Cox change the wifi name process as well, you can save your network. And to help you with this, here is a list of instruction to follow, go through it.
- To begin with, you are required to use an Ethernet cable to connect your device.
- Next, you should go to 192.168.1.0 or 192.168.1.1. on your browser.
- In this way, you will see the Internet Service Provider's page where you need to log in.
- In the username section, type admin and password files, type password. Or else, there might be not any password.
- Further, you should go to the WiFi section and look for the password field. In case, you are a Cox customer, you need to check the Wireless section.
- There you need to go to the WEP Encryption or WPA/WPA2 Encryption.
- Besides, you are required to select the Wireless Password option and change the password and click the Save button.
- Also, you can change your WiFi name in the profile section, select the Edit option, and set the name that you want.
This is how you will be able to change the Cox wifi password without any hassle. On the off chance, you encounter any trouble while doing the change Cox wifi password process. You can contact the technical support team who are accessible around the clock. You can connect with the technical experts over a phone call.
Click here to know more- http://www.webesupport.com/how-to-change-wifi-name-cox