Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 0.17.0
Fix Version/s: None
- User story (the practical reason for the feature, in business terms)
- As a developer
- I want to use the CrunchDatasets convenience methods
- With the result that I can easily identify source and target datasets for a Crunch job.
- A brief statement of what features are in play and which Kite goal this supports.
- Codifies expert patterns and practices.
- Lets developers focus on business logic.
- Provides smart defaults for platform choices.
- Support piecemeal adoption via loosely-coupled modules.
- Provides common API and tools for storing data on the platform.
- Provides standard repository layout and storage strategy, done in configuration rather than code maintained by all customers.
- The syntax model and typical examples of syntax used at runtime.
- This tutorial uses a populated events dataset.
- Ideally, a demo, if there’s time.
Based on the crunch-demo example, with modifications to the Java code.