Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 0.17.0
Fix Version/s: None
- User story (the practical reason for the feature, in business terms)
- As a developer,
- I want to load data from Flume into a Kite dataset
- With the result that I can perform data analysis on user sessions.
- A brief statement of what features are in play and which Kite goal this supports.
- Codifies expert patterns and practices.
- Lets developers focus on business logic.
- Support piecemeal adoption via loosely-coupled modules.
- Provides common API and tools for storing data on the platform.
- Provides standard repository layout and storage strategy, done in configuration rather than code maintained by all customers.
- Configure the Flume agent.
- Create a dataset for capturing events using the CLI.
- Start Flume.
- Create events.
- View the events in Hue.