Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 0.17.0
Fix Version/s: None
- User story (the practical reason for the feature, in business terms)
- As a [type of user, e.g. developer, administrator, end user]
- I want to [use a feature of the product]
- With the result that [I gain this benefit or achieve this goal].
- A brief statement of what features are in play and which Kite goal this supports.
- Codifies expert patterns and practices.
- Lets developers focus on business logic.
- Provides smart defaults for platform choices.
- Support piecemeal adoption via loosely-coupled modules.
- Provides common API and tools for storing data on the platform.
- Provides standard repository layout and storage strategy, done in configuration rather than code maintained by all customers.
- The syntax model and typical examples of syntax used at runtime.
If I only have syntax, I can document most features.
- Sample data, when applicable. (If the example only runs with a dataset in a particular schema, format, etc., provide the dataset.)
- Ideally, a demo, if there’s time. (Before I try to run it on my own, show me how to set it up and run it on your system.)