Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 1.0.0
Fix Version/s: None
User story (the practical reason for the feature, in business terms)
1. As someone working with datasets via the API (developer)
2. I want to create Avro reflect objects from existing Java classes
3. With the result that I can transfer existing data into Hadoop with minimal changes.
A brief statement of what features are in play and which Kite goal this supports.
- Lets developers focus on business logic.
- Support piecemeal adoption via loosely-coupled modules.
- Provides common API and tools for storing data on the platform.
- Provides standard repository layout and storage strategy, done in configuration rather than code maintained by all customers.
Info resource: Avro documentation.