- unify for Hive/Impala/Phoenix/DB Query/Spark...
- ko/templat-ize the page
- new grid result layout
- merge queries and my queries tab
- tabs for queries
- tree for DB/tables?
- history --> Dahboard
- live progress on 'Recent queries'
- new graphes
- data export wizard: https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/HUE-2142?focusedCommentId=22285&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-22285
- download large query result
- email when finished?, new general Hue job browser for Impala?
- UDF builtin list tab
- eclipse like outline for multi-query editor
- easier way to scroll horizontally, maybe like search
- Save N rows of query results into HDFS and link back to hit in case query expires (automatically)
- Better collaborations, query tagging, easier sharing, info on executions, table users, query users, stats
- More frontend graph filtering
- Field list like search
- More on autocomplete
- More integration
- execution time
- better feedback for multiple queries (progress/etc)
- multi column graph
- share query result by link, email on completion
- Ability to search/filter/sort the results locally
- Check that we get
- Support In the results tab, when one has wide tables (> 15 columns) and columns with relatively long names (15 chars or so) the alignment of column headers and data columns seems to break once one tries to scroll all the way to the right.
- scroll bar would be located on top of the table?
- fixed, for the column headers
- DBQuery unicode support
- test with 1000s of columns:
- + After pressing query Execute button it goes to Cancel and then returns to Execute before the results come back (with many columns)
- Query plan visualisation in Impala
- parameters defaults https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/HUE-1761
- List functions https://github.com/cloudera/hue/blob/master/apps/beeswax/thrift/TCLIService.thrift#L925